Set Me Free! Program
The course "Set Me Free!" goes hand in hand with WebFilter. Why? because gaining control over compulsive internet use requires a change of mind. God is willing, the team here at WebFilter is willing to help but, how about you? Do you understand why you need to stop? Have you tried before and found yourself stuck, unable to gain the victory? This is exactly what this course can help with. It is designed to over 21 days of daily reading, listening and answering questions which will help you see the big picture.
Yet, in all this, you are not alone! Your accountability partner is there to support you are every step of the way. WebFilter will be there to allow you to stay focus in what matters most. Yet, most important of all, God is there to give you the power to overcome. This course is about helping you connect with God who said...
"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." Matthew 28:18-20
Jesus has promised to be with everyone one of us, he wants us to have victory. Are you read?
- Free Trial & Sign Up (If you do not have a membership already. This will help keep everyone accountable. )
- Download and Print one of the following version of the program
- Study the lessons and complete the worksheet, one per day.
- This is mainly for the person who is using WebFilter as a regular user. We encourage all the APs to take it as well.
- If you want to watch the video, please come back to this webpage and watch it together, if possible.
We certainly do not advice to start your day with computer time, this is why we created the printed version.
- Day 1: Chapter 1 - God's Love for Man
- Day 2: Chapter 2 - The Sinner's Need of Christ
- Day 3: Chapter 3 - Repentance
- Day 4: Chapter 4 - Confession
- Day 5: Chapter 5 - Consecration
- Day 6: Chapter 6 - Faith and Acceptance
- Day 7: Chapter 7 - The Test of Discipleship
- Day 8: Chapter 8 - Growing Up Into Christ
- Day 9: Chapter 9 - The Work and the Life
- Day 10: Chapter 10 - A Knowledge of God
- Day 11: Chapter 11 - The Privilege of Prayer
- Day 12: Chapter 12 - What to Do with Doubt
- Day 13: Chapter 13 - Rejoicing in the Lord
- Day 14: The Problem and the Solution
- Day 15: Choosing your standards
- Day 16: Dealing with Obstacles
- Day 17: Our need of talking to God, prayer
- Day 18: Without God, we can do nothing!
- Day 19: Dealing with mistakes and falls
- Day 20: Putting It All Into Perspective!
- Day 21: You were born to Succeed!